BAFTA Nominations 2010
In the Best Original Music category, which is named in memory of the film director Anthony Asquith, the nominees are:
- ALEXANDRE DESPLAT for The King’s Speech
- DANNY ELFMAN for Alice in Wonderland
- JOHN POWELL for How to Train Your Dragon
- A.R. RAHMAN for 127 Hours
- HANS ZIMMER for Inception
This is the 5th BAFTA nomination for Desplat, the 2nd BAFTA nomination for Elfman, the 3rd BAFTA nomination for Powell, the 2nd BAFTA nomination for Rahman (who won the award in 2008 for Slumdog Millionaire), and the 5th BAFTA film nomination for Zimmer.
The winners of the 64th BAFTA Awards will be announced on February 13, 2011.